Start Date: 20th April 2023
Duration: 1 Year FTC renewable
Job Location: Takoradi with intermittent offshore assignment
We are seeking to recruit a Project Engineer to join our supportive team. The successful person will be responsible for ensuring all projects are successfully organised and managed in line with company standards and expectations. This is a great opportunity to join a global company at a time of exciting expansion.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate GRO projects through all phases of work
- Prepare accurate cost estimates and proposals for clients.
- Understand and interpret isometrics, structural drawings and P&IDs
- Develop Bill of Materials and Material Take-Offs
- Interpret drawings and supervise installation of components /materials when required
- Manage contract activities as required
- Ensure projects are executed with risk management controls
- Knowledge of the principles of project management
- Experience of managing multiple parallel projects
- Ability to build and develop strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of computer literacy including MS Office
- Work well under pressure
If interested, apply online through our website.